14th annual: March 4th & 5th, 2017
Application is now closed.
By combining the wonderful skills of the artists of our area (and beyond) we have found great success in the past 13 years of the event. Crowds of visitors have flooded the area for the weekend and we continue to enhance the workings of the event structure and organizational elements. As a participating artist you will be a vital part of the “behind the scenes” part of the event. A team of artists acts as the Council for the decision-making process, artists work hard and volunteer their time for publicity, advertising, promotion, orientation, sign-making, flyer posting, outreach, web design, and the many details that go into the planning, organizing and success of this exciting event.
Benefits of participation: interested in organizing along with us?
- experience unique, team-oriented event in SE Portland
- build on /enhance client & customer base and find success
- opportunity to interact, network & learn from other artists
- hosted artists meet & work with hosts to coordinate their display area
- have fun and so much more……..
Participation details: More at our Artists – Start Here! page
open to artists in Portland Metro area (& beyond)
open to all mediums & all levels of artists
application submission and fee required