Support the SE Area ARTWalk
OUR MISSION: Read more in the ABOUT US section?
Click on donate here to give today!
The mission of the S.E. Area ARTWalk is to establish a community-focused event showcasing artists in S.E. Portland, Oregon. To organize and promote a group of local artists to strengthen the art community, encourage cultural awareness, and provide the opportunity for human interaction within our neighborhoods.
Dear Local Business Manager/Owner: Deadline to put your business on the “map” is looming. (Jan. 15th, 2018) Connect with us now for more details on how to host, support or become a sponsor. View the registration form here!
What we would like you to consider now, in preparation for the event is:
- Do you and your business wish to host one or more artists?
- Do you already have an artist or artists in mind for March weekend?
- Please contact them and encourage artist(s) to apply here!
Here is a calendar to get a basic idea of timeline:
If you do not have space for an artist, would you like to become a sponsor, a local business supporter, or an advertiser? Ready to register continue here!
- Artists draw patrons from all over Portland metro and beyond!
- 15th year of the “mark your calendar” SE Area ARTWalk.
- Be a community supporter of the arts.